To keep key workers on the road, we’re prioritising bike service & repair for those who are commuting to work by bike.
We are opening by appointment only, for one person at a time. To book your appointment, call 01926 853944.
If you’re working shifts and need us outside of our opening times, send us a FaceBook message or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange local delivery / collection.
We’re remaining open by appointment to support key workers commute to work and priority will be given to them, and to minimise the amount of team members in store. If you’re a keyworker, and your bike is your way of keeping on the road, or you need to start cycling to work, book your appointment to come and see us.
We will follow the government’s definition of key workers, which include NHS employees, Emergency Services, and those working in critical sectors.
Opening hours by appointment:
Tuesday to Friday 10 am -4pm
Closed: Saturday, Sunday & Monday
What we can offer over the next few weeks
- We are prioritising emergency bike repairs, but if you need your bike serviced to continue to commute, we will book you in for a service and repair, subject to availability.
- If you maintain and repair your bike at home, we can deliver or arrange in store collection for essential parts and accessories (subject to availability from our stock and suppliers)
- If you haven’t got a bike, and you need to get one to keep moving, we’ll help you with your purchase. We’ll do this firstly through a phone call consultation and finally by collecting it in store and helping set it up for you.
If we can offer these services over the phone, or via delivery, this is what we will endeavour to do, but please bear in mind we may be slower than our normal service standards due to minimising the number of staff we have working at any one time.
How you can help
- Call the store first – we may be able to help you without the need for you to come in.
- Only come into the shop, by appointment, if you are coming for essential services or goods, and if you and the people you live with are well.
- If you do come into the store, please maintain social distancing, as will our staff. We also ask you not to browse or touch products.
We will back to normal as soon as possible but we will be following government instructions and guidance.
Until then please stay safe.