This e-road bike looks, rides and feels more like a traditional road bike. You won’t feel much drag or resistance from the Fazua system when you turn it off or pass the maximum level of assist. Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain. Road-smoothing IsoSpeed absorbs fatiguing bumps in the road for a faster, smoother, more comfortable ride. In short, the Trek Domane+ LT 7 give the feel of a road bike with the power when you want it.
What you get
- a 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with rear IsoSpeed
- a light, fast and efficient Fazua Evation motor and a 250 Wh battery that assists up to 25 km/h
- You can easily remove the Fazua drivepack (the battery and motor) from the frame and ride the bike with or without it
- a Fazua controller, 2×11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drive train
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 3V carbon wheels
- hydraulic disc brakes.
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect you Trek Domane+ LT 7 in store or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door.