There’s no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that’s light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you’ll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
What you get
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 15.5mph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Vado SL 4.0 EQ in store or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.