The Checkpoint ALR 5 Driftless is a customised-paint, high-quality gravel bike that will hold up for long, rugged miles on the road, dirt and even the most treacherous gravel roads. A wealth of features like nimble-yet-stable progressive geometry, loads of mounts, plus a GRX drivetrain make it easy to customise for your kind of adventure.
What you get
- a stout aluminium frame with an exclusive customised paint scheme, progressive geometry that’s stable at speed and efficient when you’re grinding up a climb
- hidden cables that won’t interfere with bags
- mudguard mounts
- integrated frame bag mounts
- a 2×11 Shimano GRX drivetrain with lower gears for grinding up hills or through rough gravel
- wide 700x40c gravel tyres for added stability and traction. Fits tyres up to 45c wide.