There’s no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that’s light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you’ll see and be seen. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
What you get
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 15.5mph.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound, are as good on gravel as they are on pavement.
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Vado SL 4.0 in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.