- aggressive singletrack-inspired geometry
- increased tire clearance
- a frame obsessively engineered for increased vertical compliance
All while creating a bike that lives and breathes the fundamentals of fast. Such an unbelievably lightweight yet impressively capable frame deserves a build to match and the S-Works Epic Hardtail certainly doesn’t disappoint. SRAM’s Eagle XX1 AXS electronic groupset and the featherweight Roval Control SL wheelset lead the charge in dropping some serious grams while seriously ratcheting up performance.
Why we love it
- Ridiculously capable and refreshingly compliant with a weight that’ll make most road frames jealous, the FACT 12m carbon S-Works Epic Hardtail frame isn’t just light, it’s the lightest production hardtail frame ever produced.
- Pairing 100 millimeters of the most efficent travel on earth with RockShox’s svelte-yet-stiff SID SL Ultimate chassis, the RockShox SID SL Ultimate BRAIN fork serves as the pinnacle of XC-race supsension perfection.
- The pinnacle of drivetrain performance, SRAM’s XX1 Eagle AXS combines next-gen wireless technology, incredibly accurate shift performance and game-changing versatility to drastically redefine the riding experience.
- Weighing a remarkable 1240 grams, the Roval Control SL wheelset not only increases strength and reduces weight, but also features a new 29-millimeter-wide internal width rim profile that improves pinch-flat resistance by 22-percent.
Free Six Week Bike Check
You’re looking at an S-Works Epic Hardtail. You know your bike will be going through a settling in period and may well need a few adjustments. Feel free to take us up on our free six week check. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 miles of us, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.