The Trek Marlin 5 is a real mountain bike that’s also perfectly suited to daily commutes, rides around campus or just getting from A to B on any surface. Smaller frame sizes (XS and S) have short-reach brake levers that make it easier and more comfortable for riders with smaller hands to brake confidently. Marlin models in XS and S frame sizes have a curved top tube and a lower standover height that makes it easier for smaller riders to mount and dismount. Rack and kickstand mounts make it easy to accessorise, so your mountain bike works for you.
What you get
- A lightweight aluminium frame
- Internal shift cable and brake hose routing to protect your cables and add to the bike’s sleek look
- 21 speeds, a wide range of gearing so you always have the right gear for your terrain
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes
- A suspension fork that takes the edge off bumps and rough terrain
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Trek Marlin 5 in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.