Émonda SLR 7 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that’s designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike we’ve ever made. You get the legendary ride quality of our lightest platform, plus more speed, thanks to aero tubes wrought from our lightest OCLV lay-up ever. You also get the precision shifting of an Ultegra Di2 drive train.
What you get
- An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams
- a 2×11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drive train
- lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels
- an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem
- powerful hydraulic disc brakes.
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your Émonda SLR 7 will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect in store or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.