This Domane SL 5 is super versatile, super smooth and equally suited to racing, club rides and all-day adventures on the open road. Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer. The unique IsoSpeed Carbon fork, which swoops forward toward the dropouts, absorbs vibrations from the road so your arms won’t fatigue as quickly. A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear.
What you get
- A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed
- A stable Endurance Geometry
- Powerful flat-mount disc brakes
- A full 2×11 Shimano 105 group set
- Tubeless-ready wheels with wider 700×32 tyres
- Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike’s capability and sleek look
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Trek Domane SL 5 in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.