Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain. This Domane SL 7 comes as standard with carbon wheels, and its the most affordable road bike in the Domane family with this major upgrade in performance. Front and Rear IsoSpeed soak up fatiguing bumps in the road so you can stay stronger for longer. A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear.
What you get
- A 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame with a stable Endurance Geometry and road-smoothing Front and Rear IsoSpeed
- Powerful flat-mount disc brakes
- Full 2×11 Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drive train for unrivalled shifting precision
- PAeolus Pro 3V carbon wheels
- A fatigue-reducing Bontrager Elite IsoZone handlebar
- Internal storage and cable routing that add to the bike’s capability and sleek look
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Domane SL 7 in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.