You’re getting tech that provides a real advantage in comfort, reliability and speed during long races and competitive group rides with Trek’s Domane SLR 7. Never miss a shift again with the fast, reliable Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain. You can tune the amount of compliance in your frame to your preference with a simple slider adjustment. We’re not the only ones who love it: the Domane SLR platform was awarded ‘Superbike of the Year’ by Bikeradar. A sleek internal storage compartment gives you a versatile spot to stow tools and gear.
What you get
- Trek’s lightest 700 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork with both Front and Adjustable Rear IsoSpeed and mudguard mounts
- It’s equipped with a full Shimano 2×11 Ultegra Di2 electronic drivetrain
- Powerful flat-mount disc brakes
- Aeolus Pro 3V Disc Tubeless Ready carbon wheels
- Domane Carbon seatmast cap
- Bontrager Pro IsoCore handlebar that reduces vibrations from the road by 20% over a standard carbon bar
- Internal storage and cable routing add to the bike’s sleek look
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Domane SLR 7 in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.