Trek’s Émonda SL 7 Disc eTap is an ultra-light carbon road bike that’s aerodynamically designed for more free speed on any terrain. A SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train, lightweight carbon wheels and an included power meter make this bike a great choice for fast roadies who want every performance advantage.
What you get
- A lightweight and aerodynamic 500 Series OCLV Carbon frame and fork
- A full SRAM Force eTap AXS 2×12 wireless electronic drive train
- Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 carbon wheels
- SRAM Force hydraulic disc brakes
- A SRAM Force AXS power meter.
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Émonda SL 7 Disc eTap in store. If you’re within a 20 miles of us, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.