Émonda SLR 6 Disc is an ultra-light, aerodynamic carbon road bike that’s designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike Trek have ever made. You get the incredible ride quality of their lightest platform, and you’ll go faster than ever before on any elevation.
What you get
- An ultralight and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams
- 2×11 Shimano Ultegra drive train
- lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels
- an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem
- powerful hydraulic disc brakes
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Émonda SLR 6 in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.