Meet the Émonda SLR 7 eTap. Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream. The SRAM Force eTap AXS drivetrain is smart, smooth and completely wireless. 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate Trek have ever made. The Aeolus Pro 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda.
This aerodynamic light road bike flies up any climb.
What you get
- an ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams
- a 2×12 SRAM Force eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train
- lightweight Bontrager Aeolus Pro 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels
- an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem
- a SRAM Force AXS power meter and powerful hydraulic disc brakes
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Émonda SLR 7 eTap in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of us, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.