Want an incredible ride experience? Look no further than the Émonda SLR 9 eTap. Trek’s fastest climbing frame is aero, weighs in at less than 700 g, and rides like a dream. SRAM RED eTap AXS is the smartest, smoothest wireless electronic shifting on the market. 800 Series OCLV Carbon is the lightest laminate we’ve ever made. The Aeolus RSL 37 wheels are designed for climbing, and were developed alongside Émonda.
The Émonda SLR 9 eTap is an ultralight, aerodynamic carbon road bike that’s designed and built to be the fastest climbing bike Trek have ever made.
What you get
- An ultra-light and aerodynamic 800 Series OCLV Carbon frame that weighs under 700 grams
- a 2×12 SRAM RED eTap AXS wireless electronic drive train
- ultralight, fast and stable Bontrager Aeolus RSL 37 OCLV Carbon tubeless-ready wheels
- an Aeolus RSL OCLV Carbon integrated aero bar/stem
- SRAM RED AXS power meter
- powerful hydraulic disc brakes
Free Six Week Bike Check
During the early weeks of riding, your bike will be going through a settling in period. It may well need a few adjustments, particularly to the gears and brakes. To keep your bike running efficiently we offer a free check at six weeks, or about 100 miles. Our qualified technicians will check your bike while you wait, just give us a call to book it in beforehand. You can find us at our store on Kenilworth High Street.
Collect your Émonda SLR 9 eTap in store. Or, if you’re within a 20 mile radius of Kenilworth High Street, we can deliver to your door, built and ready to ride.